The process is simple, just follow the steps:
- Have someone film you or film yourself by propping your camera on the fence or in a tripod.
- You do NOT need expensive camera equipment, your smart phone should be fine.
- Get up to 20 mins of video. If you're filming yourself then warm up and work for a while, and turn the camera on when you're ready to do what you ant to discuss in your lesson.
- Take the video from your camera or phone to your computer. This is the ONLY technical bit. If you can plug your phone into your computer then you can probably leave it there. If not, download the video to your computer.
- Email me ([email protected]) to organise a time for your lesson.
- Join me on Zoom for your lesson and bring your video. You will be able to share your video on the Zoom call straight from your computer.
- Your Virtual Lesson will be recorded and I will send you a copy of the recording for you to refer back to later. This means we both have a good record of your progress which is very helpful if you have regular virtual lessons.