We had a great Kandoo-Lyons meeting today, watch it here.
Find out more about the Kandoo GOLD training: https://www.kandooequine.com/confidence
Get the free 30-Day Training Video series here:https://www.kandooequine.com/30-day-video-tips
Find out more about the Lyons Legacy training: ...
How about joining a meeting to discuss ways in which we can help off-the-track horses - to be held during the running of this year's Melbourne Cup.
There are big things happening here with Kandoo Equine and Lyons Legacy. Watch out for sessions with Josh Lyons, answering your training questions.
Great first meeting, thanks Josh. We're all looking forward to the next one - we'll get the link out to everyone soon but put Wednesday at 5pm in...
Be careful what you teach!
- Be aware of the pattern you are teaching (examples: hips to the fence, trailer loading and biting)
- Be proactive, not reactive
- The 'reactive' trainer - what does it look like?
- The 'proactive' trainer - what does it look like?
- The difference between focusing on what the...
If you have a horse that rears, you will know that it is very dangerous behaviour and, as such, it is important to know why your horse rears, how your horse learned the behaviour and what you can do about it to prevent it from happening in the future. Likewise, if your horse does not...